Wednesday, April 8, 2009

more cool 'recycled art'


Tiki Mon art dude.


This one is my favorite, as he is colorful and kind of traditional. I might add some more black details for emphasis and emotion, but we will have to see how he stands out at the Tiki Bar first!


The palm trees were just sitting there, and i kept seeing these creatures in them. All of this was inspired by my sister Chris, who owns a restaurant called the White Elephant Pub in Englewood Beach, FL. She is a great artist and made a white elephant out of palm bits, and i was so inspired I tried to make more, but I ended up with these creatures instead.  


My sisters are much better, and you should check out the PUB! It's right on the beach and has great food, drinks, music and views of the bay!



No comments:

Post a Comment