Thursday, December 31, 2009

The last 6 pack


This year I met a new friend and graphic designer, named Will. He is a home brewing fan. We chose to a make a delicious Holiday Winter Ale, for 2009's holiday season. I decided to document the process in my blog, check the posts below! This is the final six pack that I saved for our New Years Eve party. I DJ this event with friends and family every year. Everyone loved the beer! The challenge as a graphic artist was to make our own "brand" of beer. We decided on the name "Rumble Fish", Winter Ale. First I did a pencil sketch after checking out some stuff online. Then I scanned it into Adobe Illustrator, and traced the lines to ink. I colored it and rendered it as a vector. I did some finishing touches and font work in Photoshop and printed the design on labels. I think it turned out great, both the beer and the graphic design/ marketing project!

1 comment:

  1. Where's my case of winter ale brother! excellent stuff...

    ReplyDelete