Sunday, January 1, 2012

Client project

Client type: SEO

Client: Mobility Express Bradenton FL.

Goal: improve SEO of client for mobility product related search terms in their local market.

I worked on researching the best keyword, and keyword index terms to create the best diversity of seo for each applicable page.

I put this data in a spread sheet and shared it with their development team.

Upon completion I then verified all the SEO was implemented in the code properly.

Both the meta as well as on page, H1 and H2 tags.

Upon verifying that the SEO work was complete I then submitted the site to major search engines to get some quality inbound links.

It took some time but now the client is coming up on the first page of Google for it's major terms.

Mission accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.


    Bay Area Web Developer

    ReplyDelete