Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mac based design and marketing software


<== sample image produced by me with Art Text is 6 seconds!



Attention companies! 



Ever wonder how graphic designers like me, make those cool shiny and glossy "Web 2.0" styled logos and designs? Does it frustrate you that as soon as you make a nice new logo, the web standards and trends change, and your logo looks dated? Don't have a fast and reliable designer like me in your area? Do you wish you could work with some simple and affordable software that makes it easy for you to create these modern styled logos, font stylings and designs, just like the pros?


Well now you can!

<== sample image produced by me with Art Text is 4 seconds!



Right here, in my blog, for those of you lucky enough to come across this post, I am going to share one of my most powerful graphic design secrets!

Are you ready? It's a program called Art Text!


Wait- please pay attention, this is a MAC only program! 

Please don't hate, appreciate. This is a very powerful and easy to use program that will allow you to create the stylized text, and modern looking designs that are all over your competitions websites and marketing materials, all by yourself. So if you own a MAC, are a graphic designer, or need to make logos youself, look no further then this program! Check out Art Text for your self, by clicking here.

I have been using Art Text for several months, and I truly love it and highly recommend it. The program is affordable, works fast, and is super easy to use. You do not need to be a super star graphic designer like me to start making amazing designs.

Here is what the people at Belight Software, the creators of Art Text, have to say about it:

Why use Art Text?

  • Headings and other text graphics created with Art Text will make business presentations catchy.
  • Attractive buttons and cool titles will make your web site look stylish and professional.
  • Various logos and icons can be easily created to enrich your brochures, flyers and postcards.
<==sample image I made with art text in 5 seconds!

I could add tons of things to this list, but basically in my personal experience, what this program does is- it really speeds up the production cycle for cranking out this kind of work.

 Many of my graphic design friends have asked me: "Can you do what Art Text does in Photoshop"? Yes of course you can, but not everyone can afford Photoshop, or take the time necessary to learn all of its powerful features. With Art Text, you simply download the program, start using it- and within a few minutes you have a great design- it is truly that easy.

So there you have it, one of my best graphic design secrets for all my blog readers, and clients. 
Remember it is a MAC program, so if you use PC's and there is nothing wrong with that- you will simply have to rely on me to make all of your awesome looking font designs and shinny buttons!

No comments:

Post a Comment