Monday, March 8, 2010

Avatar 3D with my daughter Ava!


Avatar official Movie Site

Last week I took my daughter to see Avatar.

What a joy to see the wonder, curiosity and awe in her face!

Is it any coincidence that one of the coolest movies ever, has my daughters name in it?

I think not.

If you have not seen this movie yet, go do it, while it is still in the theaters! I read the Wired magazine interview with James Cameron and was very motivated, here is someone who got into action by being pissed! He saw Star Wars with a buddy, and was like damn, I wanted to make a sci fi epic movie! I am not going to start a debate of which will end up being bigger or better over time, but it is cool to note that one influenced the other and made it all better for us, the movie watchers!

Now go see the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment