Thursday, March 18, 2010

Which is the best social tool?

Here are my reviews and feedback for some mulit-tasking tools to consider for keeping your reality boat afloat on the seas of today's social network.


Yoono *****

Socialite****

ScribeFire***

TwitterBar**

Personally I use Yoono. I have it as a Firefox plugin on my macbook, and I can multi-post on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, IM, listen to music, Read RSS feeds, share webclips, photos, videos and more. It even has link discovery Nuff said my hands down favorite... However each app has it's own uniqueness and therefore appeal.

I really like Socialite. Drawback it is not free! However if you are a Mac fan, and appreciate when a third party company makes a great app for Apple, you should consider this too!

ScribeFire is great, if your a word press user. It has revenue capabilites and if you have like 10 firefox tabs open and want to share a lot of links and data quickly, it is a power blogging tool for sure.

TwitterBar. Now If I was Kevin Smith and I could talk about whetever the hell I wanted on Twitter all day, and make a living, this is the tool I would use.

That's my review! If you have any comments, or can suggest any other features or apps to use, please do share.

No comments:

Post a Comment