Sunday, March 22, 2009

Added some SEO data to my site

I have been studying SEO for about a year or so, and am really excited to be implementing it across my network of sites. I am reading some books, following some blogs, and of course doing what Google says to do, so I will be adding some links, lists, and data that I have learned to my blog.

I really like blogging and writing, and have been getting a lot out of Kristopher Jones book Search Engine Optimization who is the owner of Pepperjam.com 

check out their site, they are considered the leaders of this service. Got a website- well then you need to SEO optimize and market it!  If you are an indy DIY type, definitely check out the Pepperjam site, and if you are local to the Tampa Bay Florida area, look me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment