Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I love blogging

Well I have been blogging for some time now, but never for myself.

The goal of this blog is to keep tabs on my social networking self, from one location.

I love myspace, linked in, twitter, my record label site, facebook, my portfolio page, etc. 

However, I can't keep up with all of them all the time. Therefore I am making this blog as a central point of communication to myself and the world.

I will create links to categories of music I like, websites I like, art I like, technology news, and videos.

I was very happy with what I accomplished on my blogs for companies, and I look forward to applying this to my own blog.

Blogger is super easy to use, and i really love the web phone photo feature, that makes it easy to snap a pic on your phone, and have it appear on the website.


thats all for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment