Saturday, March 21, 2009

New site live!

I got a new site live for a friend and client.


This website is for my Friend John Titus.

He is a motion graphics and video artist.

We are putting some photos of his on location shoots, his studio and adding some pro istock photos as well.

He helped me on some projects while down in Clearwater working with his uncle.  He has since moved on to Los Angeles, where he is totally kicking ass. He got a great job with a really company and is doing some amazing high end production work in the motion graphics and video industry.

In addition his production company is doing very well. With a fully equipped studio John has been doing lots of cool production work, and has even referred me a few gigs.

So if your in need of high quality motion graphics, composting or video work, look up my friend John,  and tell him Lewis sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment